Stories of His Grace
Dear Church Family, Remembering God is a prominent theme throughout the Psalms. Psalm 143:5 recounts of God, "I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your doings; I muse on the work of Your hands.” As the people of God we benefit from having the works of God–as demonstrated in Christ, written down so that we can glory in God by remembering, meditating, and musing upon Christ. In the past ten years, we as a faith family have witnessed time and time again the mighty hand of God on display among us. One way we can remember His wonders (Ps. 111:4) is to record them. We would like to call this, “Stories of His Grace”.
We are encouraging current, and former members to send us your story of God’s grace. When we receive your story we will put them in a booklet, as one way Grace church can give thanks to God for causing His Name to be remembered in all generations (Ps. 45:17).
- Please submit your story by August 22nd to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please limit the word count to 200-300 words
- Disclaimer: We reserve the right to edit your story:)
- Grace Stories can include your conversion, ways the Lord answered the church’s prayers for you, etc.
- May the Lord use “Stories of His Grace” to stir us to remember and not forget His faithfulness and goodness.
I shall remember the deeds of the Lord; surely I will remember Your wonders of old. Psalm 77:11
With all of Christ’s love, Eph. 3:21
Nathan, for the elders